Operate your pumps remotely with this user friendly, intuitive interface from your cell phone or tablet or switch from auto to manual mode in the push of a button when you prefer the operator at the pump to be in full control. Simply put, you’re in control.
• Start and stop - These buttons start and stop each pump individually
• Run all pumps - Predetermine a target RPM for each pump, then push this button to gradually bring all pumps to their corresponding targets
• Idle all pumps - Bring all pumps in line to an idle
• Stop all pumps - For non-emergent issues, this button will gradually bring all pumps down to an idle before shutting them down Emergency shutdown - Safety feature with the ability to shut down all pumps with one button
• Suction pressure - Prevent cavitation in your pump by monitoring your suction pressure
• Discharge pressure - Prevent your hose from blowing and causing a safety concern for your business
• Oil pressure/coolant temperature - Monitor your oil pressure and coolant temperature to prevent failures
• Increase/decrease RPMs in increments - Set an incremental increase or decrease to easily adjust your RPMs with one button
• Flow rate - Monitor your flow rate from the pump with the addition of a Krohne Flowmeter
• Control hydraulic gate valves remotely
Our NEXUS technology is convenient, just like getting connected with our trained NEXUS technicians you can reach at any hour of the day at 800.775.7448.
“ The dashboard has essential information that allows us to make on the go changes in the field to match our nutrient management plan needs. ”
– Stephanie Nault, VTC Herd Manager of Vermont Technical College | Randolph, VT
Now, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
Manual/auto control button
Wika pressure sensors
Pit depth sensor
Fuel level sensor
Quick start up and shut down
ARE YOU READY TO DEDICATE YOURSELF TO GREATNESS? Let’s Talk